50 gems of wisdom to treasure on your life’s journey
My birthday, my earth strong soon approaches and I am reflecting on my journey here on planet earth, every decade that I have lived and experienced, every laughter, every tear, every joy, every pain. I think of all the many reasons that I am so thankful and grateful. For the lessons, the knowledge gained and the people that I’ve met on my sacred journey. I have learned to love all of me, to embrace my womanhood and motherhood, to stand firm in my divine femininity and to be courageous on my path. To embrace my relationship with God and to love my spiritual walk with my Ancestors. To understand the message of Christ and the walk of a disciple. To understand that all experiences both good and bad have made me the strong woman that I am. To not be ashamed of my doubts, fears, insecurities and flaws. To find my own path of understanding partnership through my marriage and the essence of team work. To learn to love every aspect of my physical being, spiritual awareness, soulful reflections, mindful growth. I am truly grateful for my life and hope there’s plenty more years ahead.
Also Read: Discover November’s purpose!
Here are some of the gems of wisdom I have learned on my sacred path:
50 gems of wisdom to treasure
- Know your worth and stand in your divine power.
- Be your own kind of beautiful for you are truly unique.
- Practise sitting still and focus on your breathing.
- A sacred, spiritual path is essential for your soul and your divinity.
- Be responsible with your finances and your assets.
- You are more than enough and you have all that you need.
- You are not defined by names or labels.
- You are not too old and it is always the right time for a new dream.
- Read and write daily or as often as you can.
- Travel and learn about other cultures. Never lose the desire to explore.
- Have short holidays throughout the year.
- Save your money and invest wisely. Always research the best opportunities for you.
- Create a vision for your life and review it often.
- Do not be afraid to begin anew. As long as there is life there is hope.
- Plan for the security of your golden years, whilst living in each moment.
- Make time to pray and to meditate.
- Stretch daily and practise good breathing.
- Spend time in nature and appreciate all that heaven provides.
- Eat healthy and nourish your body and mind.
- Do one thing at a time and do it well.
- Be patient with yourself and others.
- Laughter is great for the immune system. Tears are healing too.
- Walk in your truth and disregard the criticisms of others.
- Everyday is a gift, so treasure it and make each moment count.
- Learn the art of listening and communicating well.
- Drink water daily no less than 6 glasses per day.
- Night sleep is essential so aim to get your 8-9 hours beginning before mid-night.
- You can learn so much from children and pets. Love and treasure them.
- Forgive yourself and others too. Remember that healing begins with you.
- Enjoy new hobbies and make friends.
- It is okay to share with your love ones when you don’t feel okay.
- You can change careers and follow a different path.
- Your intuition is your guide, learn to be in tune and listen.
- Refrain from condemning what you may not understand.
- Don’t allow your past to dictate your future.
- Believe in yourself and affirm it each day.
- Choose your friends wisely and learn to be a good friend too.
- Treat your home as your haven. Keep it clean and uncluttered.
- Love your smile and share it too.
- Have a garden, plants are a great source of energy and oxygen.
- Daily showers or baths are essential for your body and soul.
- Choose your battles wisely. Not every situation needs a reaction from you.
- Lead with love and by example.
- Never stop learning and relearning.
- You can be inspired by others. But motivation comes from you.
- Do your part to protect the environment.
- Seek counsel and advise when you need it.
- Music is a great form of therapy.
- Take responsibility for your actions and any consequences.
- Find ways to enjoy your big, fabulous life. It is up to you!
For further reading:
- Discover November’s purpose!
- Finding Soul Meaning and Self Discovery
- Memoir Of A Seeker Kindle Version
- 13 Ways to Achieve Peace of Mind
Author and Coach